How to Get a Rapid COVID-19 Test at Dulles International Airport
Dulles International Airport (IAD) has partnered with XpresCheck to offer on site COVID-19 testing for travelers.
The pop-up testing facility is slated to open mid-March. Here’s what you can expect:
- Testing is open to all ticketed travelers (both arriving and departing) and airport employees
- The testing site is located pre-security in the Main International Terminal.
- There are nine testing rooms with the ability to administer 500 tests daily.
- Both PCR tests and rapid tests are offered.
- You can expect PCR test results in one to three days.
- Some health insurance is accepted, but check with your insurance company ahead of time or be prepared for some out-of-pocket costs.
- Tests are available by appointment. Walk-ins are accepted depending on availability.
Read more about tips for traveling in the age of COVID-19.
Current as of February 24, 2021
The post How to Get a Rapid COVID-19 Test at Dulles International Airport appeared first on CheapAir.